Spring mobile for children from 2 to 6 years. The spring mobile is made up of a polyester-coated spring that is mounted onto a galvanized ground fixation. On top, a figurative sitting element in the shape of a kangaroo is mounted. The figures is made up of vandal-resistant and colourfast HDPE polyethylene. The spring is made of 20 mm thick spring steel. All metal parts are treated against rust and all nuts and bolts are completely covered with flower-shaped protection caps. The spring is designed so that you can never get clamped, not even at the heaviest load. The elasticity of the spring is calculated so that the movement comes to its right even for the little ones.
- HDPE polyethylene sheet material
- Special steel spring 20 mm thick
- All metal parts are treated against rust and polyester coated
- All nuts and bolts are fully shielded with flower-shaped protection caps
- Type of wood: padauk (tropical hardwood)
- Plastic handles and foot rests