A play house for children aged 3 to 8. The house consists of a wooden floor, roof shelves with tongue and groove and 3 side panels. Inside there are 2 benches and 1 table. The floor and roof shelves are 22 mm thick. The side panels and front roof shelves are made out of coloured HDPE polyethylene plates. All metal parts are treated against rust en all nuts and bolts are fully covered with flower-shaped protection caps. The roundwooden larch poles with diameter 12 cm are fixed into or onto the ground using metal base supports.
- Type of wood: larch
- Round wooden poles 12 cm thickness cut outside the heart
- Roof shelves with tongue and groove
- HDPE polyethylene sheet material
- All metal parts are treated against rust and polyester coated
- Galvanized base supports
- Climbing grips in plastic